Meet Your Instructor
Dr. Vincent Covello
Dr. Vincent Covello, Director of the Center for Risk Communication, is one of the world’s leading experts and practitioners on the practice of risk, high-concern, and crisis communications.
He is the author of more than 150 articles in scientific journals and the author/editor of more than 20 books.
Dr. Covello is a consultant, writer, speaker, and teacher. He is a frequent keynote speaker and has conducted communication skills training for thousands. His work has been applied to a wide range of topics, including disease outbreaks, food contamination, industrial accidents, water contamination, terrorist attacks, organizational change, and human resource issues.
He has served as a senior adviser to:
Download Dr. Covello's Full Bio
- Government agencies and private sector organizations in over 30 countries
- Association of State and Territorial Health Officers
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Department of Defense
- Department of Energy
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Food and Drug Administration
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- United Nation Scientific Committee on Effects of Atomic Radiation
- World Health Organization